Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ahoy there! Here comes another babe.

I never get tired of making baby quilts. Making a nautical one is just icing on the cake! Baby Will was on the way and I jumped at the chance to make a signal flag quilt with his name front and center. With only four letters needed, it would be a synch to design.



Sarah Jane Studios has some of the best children's fabrics. Out To Sea map fabric? Perfect! Found some Going Coastal Bottle Caps in my stash to add as well.


Marking my quilting lines with an Omnigrid ruler. Since Will has two L's, I framed each letter some chevron.


My handy dandy wavy edge ruler for more quilting lines.


Ready for binding! Picked Castle Peeps by Lizzy House and some more Out To Sea for the back.



Now, let's go paddle!




No comments:

Post a Comment