Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A bit of love in Blossom Magazine Issue No. 2



I've been a huge fan of Amy Butler for many years. She designs some of the most beautiful fabrics I have ever seen!! Her Blossom magazine is just full of inspiration. I had the chance to submit an image for her Heart Project on Instagram.  I sent in a red and white heart shaped mug rug I made in 2013. I had even used some of Amy's Temple Flowers fabric for the binding. :) What a treat! Thanks for the love and inspiration you give to everyone Amy!! You can see my heart on page 7.




Here's my heart mug rug/mini quilt. It's a off center log cabin made with random width scraps & cut into the shape of a heart. Had to use some red and white fabrics that I love the most from my stash! Quilting was hand stitched in the ditch with perle cotton.


Happy Stitching, 
RCQ

No comments:

Post a Comment