Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What a ride it's been!

I got the idea to do this project when Hometown fabric was released. One of Sweetwater Scrapbook's prints caught my eye and someday I hope to order it. For now, I'll settle for my homemade version that was a blast to make, typos and all! There is so much to say and I'd probably change some of what I wrote here next time. But this is what I narrowed it down to so far.



We've had the privilege of living in all kinds of towns and cities. Each is very different, even right down to what they call themselves. From as small as an island to as large as a major city. Boroughs, counties, cities, townships, and now a parish. I wanted something to remember them all. Not only that, I also wanted to try and note just a little bit about all the ways we got managed to get around. Oh the stories we could tell from that alone! Can't wait to see what life brings next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment